Want some good news! The Australian Small Business Digital Grants Program is open for applications until 8 October 2018.
This small business program offers grants to businesses of up to $10,000 for the acquisition of digital hardware, software or services that are designed to improve their digital capabilities.
What this means for you
Your business could be eligible for these funds if you’re:
- Looking for a new website
- Looking to improve your existing website
- Setting up an online booking system
- Creating a training portal
- Getting a social media plan
Are you eligible?
For your business to be eligible for the small business digital marketing grant you must meet all of the following criteria:
- Have fewer than 20 employees
- Have an active Australian Business Number (ABN) and be registered for GST
- Have a QLD headquarters
- Have a turnover of $2 million or less for the last financial year
- Not be insolvent or have owners/directors that are an undischarged bankrupt
In addition to meeting the eligibility criteria, applications will be prioritised on:
- The impact the digital technology or service will have on the business (measured by revenue growth, increase in gross profit, time savings, employment outcomes)
- The extent to which the digital technology or service will enhance the digital capabilities of the business to make the business more competitive
- The potential and likelihood the activity will deliver jobs growth value for money.
Where to from here?
You can find out more about submitting your applications at the online portal.
For further information about the program and application process, refer to the application guidelines or phone 13 QGOV (13 74 68).
Every business can do with an extra few thousand dollars to put towards their online business. Why not apply and take the digital aspects of your business to the next level?